Are you interested in the maritime world and do you see a challenge in achieving a healthy environment for our employees? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. For our Stay Fit project team we are looking for an Intern Employability & Vitality.
As Intern Employability & Vitality you are involved in the implementation of our new Stay Fit program. The main goal of this program is improve the employability, health and vitality of our employees, so that they have the capability to keep up with the ambitious goals of Van Oord in a turbulent and continuously changing environment.
- Design a blueprint for a good fitness room for our employees on board of our vessels (inventory of what is already available on board of our ships, what equipment would be minimal / draw up an implementation plan incl. costs and planning)
- The design of a tutorial for the fitness equipment
- The design of the fitness rooms on board
- Setting up appropriate training programs (Tutorials (video) on the intranet)
- Possibly also look at custom made program for employees at the office and on projects
- Support the various groups around the Stay Fit program.
- BSc Physical Education (HALO)
- You have excellent social skills and can work independently
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages
We offer a varied international, intercultural working environment with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599