Are you studying Civil engineering and do you want to spend your internship abroad? Are you ambitious and have you always had your sights set on an international internship? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Our Operations Department is seeking interns for our international projects. You will spend internship abroad.
As an International Operations Intern you will work under the guidance of an experienced coach. You will be given your own set of tasks and responsibilities, making you a fully-fledged member of the project team.
- Performing soil studies en drawing up reports.
- Checking the quality of the material.
- Extending quay walls and taking measurements.
- Supervising local workers.
- You are enrolled in a vocational, professional or university programme in civil engineering.
- An enthusiastic student who is interested in working in an international technical environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of the English language and, preferably, other languages as well.
We offer you a varied and international working environment in which you will get the chance to work abroad. Besides you will help us carry out our prestigious international projects successfully.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online before the 30th of April by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Feel free to contact me for more information!
Attention! Candidates have the opportunity to apply for this vacancy until the 30th of April. For this reason it is possible that you will not receive a reply from us until the beginning of May.
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599