Are you an IT student who is always busy with new technology? For the IT subdivision "Cloud Competence Center" (CCC) we offer motivated interns a wonderful internship. The CCC department is the most innovative IT department at Van Oord. As an intern, you get enough time to gain new knowledge.
You’re not our new coffee guy/girl, but you are engaged in:
- Implementing new technology in the organisation
- Developing and providing training
- Development and maintenance of web pages
- Comparing applications and write an equation report
- Experimenting with the latest technology and give us advice about it
- You are in your last year of an Intermediate Vocational Education IT administrator-level 4 or you are following an Higher Vocational Education (IT)
- Always up to date with the latest technology
- You are not afraid to make mistakes
- Strong communication skills and representative
- Stress resistant, a team player, flexible and results-oriented.
We offer you a work environment with many opportunities to learn and develop yourself. We also provide an internship allowance and travel expenses. Do you have well-rounded your internship? Then you get of course a positive reference.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online. Still not convinced to apply? Please feel free to contact me for more information.
The training is carried out at the headquarters in Rotterdam (Schaardijk 211).
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599