Are you a senior specialist in risk management and do you want to fulfil a central role in the project teams of complex and multidisciplinary projects? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. For our Engineering & Estimating department(locations Rotterdam and Gorinchem) we are looking for a Senior Risk Specialist.
The Senior Risk Specialist is responsible for risk assessment and risk management for complex multidisciplinary tenders and projects in the realization phase.
- Identify, prioritize, analyse and manage the risks that may affect the achievement of project objectives (e.g. technical, financial, contractual or planning risks)
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative risk analyses (Monte Carlo analysis) on complex tenders and projects within the different entities of Van Oord
- Coaching and supervising less experienced colleagues
- Guiding and advising the entire project team in the field of risk management
- Further expand the subject of risk management into organization (ambassadors role)
We ask for
- A BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering or equivalent supplemented with additional courses in the technical field
- 10 years of experience with risk management and risk analyses
- Knowledge of technical risk analyses, safety analyses, Enterprise Risk Management and the various interfaces between them
- Experience with complex projects in tender and execution phase
- Experience with extensive Monte Carlo Analysis
- Knowledge of RAMS analyses (FMECA, HAZOP, Fault Tree analysis ) and TRIPOD is a pre
- Seniority which is reflected in autonomy, cooperation and entrepreneurship
- A proactive, results-driven and analytical colleague
- Good command of the English language
We offer you a challenging position within an international organisation and a working environment in which there is plenty of room for new ideas and development opportunities.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.