As an Accounts Payable Employee at Van Oord your main concern is the internal and external customer experience. Together with the Procure-to-Pay team of our Financial Shared Service Center you are constantly focused on one goal: having our invoice- and payment processes running smoothly.
You take care of the complete processing of external invoices, from entry to payment. Together with the team you will be responsible for the execution of all processes for a number of different companies of Van Oord. Besides that we expect you to actively participate in further developing and optimizing of our processes and work instructions.
Do you want to learn more about Van Oord? Click on this link.
You are responsible for processing of purchase invoices in the accounting system using automated couplings but in many cases also manually scanning and coding of invoices. Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- providing service to employees and suppliers, both through email as by phone;
- handling reminders;
- making and booking payment proposals;
- participating in projects to improve processes;
- actively collaborating with the purchase department.
You are very accurate and like to sort out everything into detail. As a person you are well equipped to deal with stress and you believe it is important to help people around you and maintain a good relationship with internal and external contacts. In addition you have:
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- a completed secondary vocational education level 4 (MBO niveau 4);
- command of the Dutch (and English) language at C1/C2 level.
Working in an international, challenging and dynamic organization, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.