As the Assistant Corporate Affairs, you are the overall support to the Manager Corporate Legal, General Counsel and support to other departments worldwide.
- Preparing both standard and customized corporate and legal documents, such as resolutions, powers of attorney, agreements, organization charts, statements
- Corporate housekeeping (in effacts) and external registrations and filings (also with the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce)
- Assist in corporate actions, such as annual meetings and reporting
- Providing legal and corporate assistance to other departments and to our branches abroad concerning matters, like prequalification & tender submission, project execution, branch and company registration and representation, bank accounts, visa application, legalization of all sorts of documents and nevertheless, handling overall legal and corporate queries
- Being the first point of contact for our suppliers such as the notary office, translation agency, court, ministries et cetera.
- Reviewing of various contracts, archiving contracts, registration and management domain names and logos
- Scretarial support, including preparation, organization and coordination of meetings and travel
- Have at least 4 years of work experience as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary or Legal Officer in an international operating (corporate) legal department, legal firm or trust sector
- Have experience with general corporate legal matters and contract management
- Are able to manage expectations through communicating proactively
- Have excellent command of Dutch and English
- Are fulltime available
- Asalary that suits your experience and responsibilities
- A fulltime position
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- Plenty of room for personal and professional development, so that you can continue to grow in your role
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
To fill this vacancy we will not be using agencies.
Sabine van den Elshout