Van Oord offers Subsea Rock Installation services worldwide. Being one of the main scopes within our offshore wind, pipeline and cable installation projects, Subsea Rock Installation is one of the core talents of Van Oord.
As Assistant Project Controller you will focus on our Subsea Rock Installation projects. Your job is to make sure that we have a clear insight into the profit and loss statement, the benefit-cost ratio and which of these projects have a high turnaround. You will focus on accounting, reporting and analysis. Thereby you’ll make use of digital analysis tools, like Qlik and PowerBI. Providing vital management information in the decision-making process is a key factor in this role.
You will be working together with and reporting to the Project Controller at our offshore division office in Gorinchem, the Netherlands. Do you want to learn more about Subsea Rock Installation? Click on this link.
- Maintaining the financial administration of SRI projects;
- Providing vital management information in order to make the right decisions;
- Setting up and maintaining the flow of real-time financial information from projects in execution;
- Working closely together with colleagues from the Finance & Control, Estimating and Commercial departments;
- Comparing financial estimates with actual financial results and carrying out root cause analyses;
- Assisting the Project Controller in drafting statutory annual reports and fiscal declarations.
You have a natural insight in numbers and know how to translate numbers into management information. Working independently and being solution driven gives you lots of energy. We appreciate it when you have a strong affinity with data, digital tools, automatization and process improvement. You are currently located in the EU and you bring the following to the table:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge or experience with financial administration and financial processes;
- Excellent MS Excel skills and affinity with the automatization of financial processes;
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- An adequate travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.