In this position you’ll support your business partners in developing and achieving ambitions. Do you have a hands-on mentality and do you want to make the difference? See what Van Oord has to offer you!
- communicating and presenting technical complex business issues to a wide public in a credible manner;
- you understand your target audience’s needs and come up with swift, efficient and high-quality service;
- you work closely together with business partners to solve problems, develop customer journey and to define user cases;
- you develop insight and models based on data and judge the different risks;
- taking care of architectural consistency and usability standards, defining and carrying out testcases.
- in possession of a higher education (bachelor/master) degree;
- at least 5 years working experience as Business Information Analyst;
- you are able to work with data and identifying data patterns;
- knowledge of both traditional Waterfall and Agile / Lean methodologies;
- excellent command of both the Dutch and English language;
- you have experience with:
- Change Management;
- Information and data analysis;
- Engineering, business and production processes;
- Elastic Stack – Kibana, Grifana and/or another visualization tooling.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 88 8268857