As a Business Process Analyst you are the link between the users and the information provision. In addition, you and the team are responsible for managing any new functionalities in a proper way. You distinguish yourself by quickly understanding and familiarizing business processes. You are a sparring partner for users and other stakeholders and make sure the agreements made are met.
- Independently analyze business requirements and convert them to functional requirements
- Analyze, advise, prepare, test and communicate new software versions and releases together with the IT department
- Provide user training and appropriate instructions / manuals
- Guide and coordinate intended process changes
- Identifying risks, bottlenecks and deviations
- Monitor and manage the requirements during projects
- Guiding migrations and interfaces
- Interpreting and analyzing reports
- You have 3 years of recent work experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or comparable systems as Business Consultant, Business Process Analyst and / or Functional Administrator
- You have a Bachelor degree, for example in Business Administration or Business IT & Management
- You are a solid communicator and advisor and you are organization sensitive and solution-oriented
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language both in speaking as well as in writing
- You have a clear insight in business processes
- You have knowledge and experience in the field of BiSL, ITIL and / or ASL
- Knowledge and / or experience with Power BI, Qlik, Agile, Scrum, Lean and DevOps is an advantage
Van Oord offers a challenging working environment with attractive opportunities for further development. In addition, we can provide an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below.
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Bas van der Muren
+31 88 826 2499