Do you have affinity with the installation engineering of pipeline shore crossings and/or subsea rock designs? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. The Subsea Engineering Department in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, is looking for a Coastal Pipelines Engineer.
Within a team of about 15 engineers you will perform installation analyses for offshore and nearshore structures such as oil & gas pipelines and outfalls. With the tender and project teams you will search for the optimum installation method of these structures. You will work in close cooperation with tender management, cost estimating and other engineering disciplines. You will design subsea rock structures such as erosion protection for offshore windfarms and protection of subsea pipelines and cables.
- Involvement in the design and installation aspects of international projects from FEED to tender phase, up to and including execution.
- Development of safe and efficient installation methods and innovative alternative solutions.
- Developing and updating in-house engineering software tools.
- Manage assignments set out with specialized consultancies.
- Follow-up project execution at the site location.
- A qualified MSc engineer in offshore or coastal engineering.
- Affinity with specialized software like Mathcad and Orcaflex.
- A team player with practical, analytical and communication skills.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of the English language in an engineering environment.
- Willingness to work abroad for several months per year.
We offer an international working environment and provide the opportunity for self-development. A good salary and employment conditions are, of course, part of the package.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below.
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.