For the staff department Communication & Markets we are looking for a full-time junior Communication Officer. You have an important contribution to optimizing our communication and exposure, especially related to our internal and external communication tools and events.
One of our colleagues took on another position within our organisation. For this reason, we are looking for a new member in our communications team. If possible you may start immediately.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a wide range of communication tools and products; websites, presentation tools, narrowcasting, photo archive, print shop, etc.;
- Contribute to various publications by writing articles for the personnel magazine we(vanoord) and our online client magazine;
- Event organisation.
You have experience with all kinds of communication activities. You combine that experience with a stress-resistant and flexible attitude, because the work here can get hectic. At those times, it's all hands on deck, but that doesn't put you off. In addition, you bring the following to the table:
- a higher vocational (HBO) degree in the area of communication;
- around 2 - 5 years experience in the field of communications;
- affinity with digital/online communications (CMS);
- experience with event organisation;
- accurate, hands-on and you are a good team player;
- good command of the Dutch and English language.
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas and creativity into practice. We offer a good salary package that is appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Sabine van den Elshout
+31 (0)88 826 8174