Are you at the start of your career and you have ambitions in the field of compliance? You are analytically formed and you love processes and would you like to work for a leading and proud Dutch company? Then read what Van Oord has to offer you. Our Compliance Department in Rotterdam is looking for a fulltime Compliance Administrator.
The starting Compliance Administrator we are looking for is an enthusiastic professional who wants to optimally utilize and develop his or her know-how and skills in the field of compliance. Among other things, the activities will consist of supporting the Compliance Officer and optimizing the Compliance Program.
- Optimize compliance policy and translate this into operational standards and procedures in the organization
- Execution of subprojects in specific areas
- Assessing whether the files and other required documents meet the requirements in terms of content, ensures any adjustments and informs the involved internal or external parties about missing or incorrect documents
- Supporting the Compliance Officer
- Perform various investigations and make process improvements
- <1 year of experience or a relevant internship in the field of compliance or comparable
- A completed study, preferably a Master Degree such as Economics, Business Administration, Risk Management or similar
- Strong communication skills with organizational sensitivity
- Being analytical and investigative, eager and a real self-starter
- Being able to speak and write excellent English
- Proven intelligent meaning extra gifted and talented in what you can do in this role
A position where you will have a chance and impact to improve and optimize the compliance organization within Van Oord. Further, we offer you a role in an international work environment with many opportunities to develop further.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.