In the role of Offshore Manager Foundation Installation, you will have final operational responsibility for the preparation and execution of foundation installations. You will be working at one of our offshore wind offices in the preparatory phase and at the site office during execution.
- Responsible for the safety of the onshore and offshore foundation activities
- Take care of the detailed preparation of foundation installation projects
- Are responsible for the working methods and the associated project specific equipment in collaboration with Operations and the Ship Management Department
- Coordinate the mobilisation and execution of the work
- Coordinate the load-outs of foundation and WTG components in the marshalling harbours with the yard manager and/or subcontractors
- Play a coordinating role towards the installation ships in the placement of foundations and directs the Offshore Construction Managers on the foundation installation ships
- Together with the QA/QC manager, is responsible for the operational process for the contractual acceptance of the foundations
- Handle the operational interfaces with other disciplines on the project
- Are responsible for the Marine Warranty Survey scope
- Provide operational management for subcontractors
- Report to the project manager on progress, contractual and other deviations and lessons learned
- Have joint budgetary responsibility for the foundation installation activities
- An independent, practical and creative person with technical insight who can solve problems and dares to take decisions
- Motivational team leader and connector in the installation team
- Strong communication and social skills
- Ideally 10 years of operational experience, mainly on complex projects, including several years installing offshore foundations
- Working as part of a 24/7 operation
- Higher vocational intellectual and professional level
- A good command of the English language
- Willingness to work abroad
A job at Van Oord means working on challenging, dynamic and prestigious projects. Take responsibility and see your ideas become reality. Van Oord offers an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be part of Van Oord?
Apply directly online by clicking on the button below. Don't want to apply straight away? Feel free to contact me for more information or to discuss other opportunities.
We will not be using external agencies to fill this vacancy.