Coordinating the supply and demand for secondary construction materials, environmental advice, preparing and requesting environmental permits, in such a way as to minimize the costs and maximize the yield within the defined quality frameworks.
- Coordinating the supply and demand for secondary construction materials;
- Providing environmental (verbal & written) advice for the purposes of calculation, the project office, work planning, implementation and project and company management for the reuse of construction materials (including assessing specifications, drawings and civil engineering reports in the acquisition phase of projects in order to provide the above disciplines with basic information for preparing cost budgets);
- Explaining the costing of different variants of construction materials to be used in jobs / projects;
- Preparing and applying for environmental permits;
- Coordinating soil analyses and batch inspections to be carried out by external consultancy firms;
- Drafting memoranda for specific reuse of construction materials;
- Ensuring that the quality, safety and environmental measures to be taken and the procedures to be followed on each job / project are clearly set out in the project quality plan, so that the defined norms and standards are met during execution;
- At least higher vocational (HBO) level and extensive experience of environmental quality management.
- Thorough knowledge of the environmental permits system and procedures.
- Experience with the administration of soil flows and batch inspections.
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations relating to civil engineering projects (Building Materials Decree, Soil Protection Act, Environmental Management Act, etc.)
- Commercial and financial insight.
You will work with a dynamic, broad and multi-disciplinary team, which is responsible for the Afsluitdijk Project. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for strengthening the execution team. Moreover, you will receive:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities
- excellent benefits
- sample space (and a training budget) to develop professionally and personally so that you can continue to grow in your role.
Project location / Work location: Den Oever (The Netherlands)
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88-8268149 or (0)6-53269988