The last years our recruitment team has developed into a fully operational Talent Acquisition team in which passion, energy and ingenuity are key factors for success. The team consists of a Manager Talent Acquisition, 2 Corporate Recruiters, a Campus Recruiter, 2 Recruitment Assistants and 2 flexstaff specialists at our FlexOord hiring desk. We are jointly responsible for the entire recruitment process within our organization. Van Oord recruits specific and often scarce technical talent. Your added value lies in understanding who our target groups are, what moves them and developing a solid, tailor-made recruitment and selection plan.
- Acting as strategic and operational recruitment advisor for hiring managers within various disciplines and departments;
- You are responsible for the entire recruitment process, from drafting vacancy texts, assessing applications and conducting interviews to making an offer in the final phase, in collaboration with the manager;
- Build strong internal relationships with managers and advise them in achieving their goals;
- Continue to optimize the proposition, processes and results of recruitment in the organisation in collaboration with your direct colleagues;
- Identifying areas for development, translating them into projects and taking the lead in these;
- Proactive sourcing, effective recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns.
- Bachelor or master degree in HRM, Business Administration, Commerce, Hospitality or related study;
- At least 3 years of work experience in recruitment and selection of scarce profiles (HBO/WO level), preferably in a technical environment;
- Passion for the recruitment profession and being aware of relevant trends, developments, target groups and competitors in the labour market;
- A good sense of internal relationships and being able to act on different levels;
- Great sense of responsibility, perseverance and a critical eye for opportunities for improvement;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- An adequate travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition by agencies or interim candidates for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 88 8268756