Do you want to work for one of the largest dredging, offshore and offshore wind companies in the world? And are you interested in sourcing and selecting technical specialists? Then read on to discover whether you and Van Oord will be the perfect match!
In recent years, the recruitment team has developed into a Talent Acquisition team in which passion, energy and resourcefulness are key. The team consists of six Corporate Recruiters, three Recruitment Assistants, a Campus Recruiter and an Employer Branding specialist. Together we are responsible for the entire recruitment process within our organization. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Corporate Recruiter experienced in sourcing and selecting technical talent.
The responsibilities as a Corporate Recruiter are multifaceted. Together with (hiring) managers, you create sourcing profiles, interview candidates and advise on the end-to-end recruitment process. In addition to internal communication and coordination with regard to vacancies, you also ensure that the vacancy is distributed to the specific target groups, by sourcing and recruitment marketing. You are energized by interacting with internal stakeholders and contributing to the binding of talent to Van Oord. You will be supported by a strong employer brand and over 4.500 internal ambassadors.
Van Oord’s mostly technical target groups are specific and scarce talent in the market, therefore your added value lies in understanding and acting on the behavior and pull factors of our (potential) candidates. Your ingenuity comes in handy here.
- Engage in effective recruitment and sourcing methods, including the deployment of relevant social media, campaigning, and internal and external networks
- Conduct selection interviews with applicants and potential candidates
- Support the (hiring) managers in achieving their business goals
- Acting as a trusted advisor of the (hiring) managers and your HR colleagues. Maintaining strong internal relationships and support in all recruitment related matters
- Collaborate with your colleagues to optimise the talent acquisition proposition, processes and projects
- Radiate the employer brand of the organization towards our target groups
- A bachelor or master degree in HR, Business administration, Commerce, Hospitality or related studies
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sourcing and selecting experienced hires at various levels, preferably in technical industries
- Passion for the recruitment profession and experience in finding scarce talent
- Building internal relationships and being able to connect with various stakeholders
- Team player who works independently with a desire to deliver the best talent into the company
- Customer-oriented, perseverance and a keen eye on optimising processes and results
- Up to date as to recruitment trends, innovations and techniques, our target groups and competitors in the market
- Languages Dutch and English
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We can offer a comprehensive and competitive package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?