Do you want to work for one of the largest dredging, offshore and offshore wind companies in the world? And are you impressed by our innovative maritime solutions? Then read on to discover whether you are looking for us and we are going to you!
In recent years, the recruitment team has developed as a Talent Acquisition team in which passion, energy and resourcefulness are being worked on. The team consists of two Corporate Recruiters, a Recruitment Assistant, a Campus Recruiter and an Employer Branding specialist. Together we are responsible for the entire recruitment process within the organization. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Corporate Recruiter with a 2.0 look at talent sourcing, who knows what is happening in the field of talent acquisition on the market.
The responsibilities as Corporate Recruiter are multifaceted, so no day is the same. Together with (hiring) managers, you create the vacancy profiles and give advise within the entire recruitment process. In addition to internal communication and coordination with regard to the vacancy, you also ensure that the vacancy is distributed to the specific target groups. You get energy from the interaction with internal stakeholders and contribute to the binding of talent to Van Oord.
Van Oord is dealing with specific and difficult vacancy profiles, which means that you are dealing with target group specific recruitment processes. Your ingenuity comes in handy here.
- Support the (hiring) managers in achieving their objectives
- Acting as a partner of the (hiring) managers and your HR colleagues
- Maintaining strong relationships with the managers of the assigned departments and supporting them in the preparation of various activities such as vacancy profiles and you will also look further for suitable recruitment and sourcing methods
- Deployment of social media as a recruitment tool
- Conduct selection interviews with potential candidates
- Collaborate with your immediate colleagues to radiate the employer brand of the organization to candidates
- A completed education at a minimum bachelor level and affinity with Talent Acquisition / Recruitment / Recruitment & Selection
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting and selecting candidates at different levels
- Passion for the recruitment profession and experience with finding difficult profiles
- A good feeling for internal relationships and you can easily switch to different levels
- Team player who works independently with attention for results
- Customer-oriented, perseverance and a critical eye
- A view of the developments and trends within the recruitment process and the labor market
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We can offer a comprehensive and competitive package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.