The last years our recruitment team has developed into a fully operational Talent Acquisition team in which passion, energy and ingenuity are key factors for success. The team consists of four Corporate Recruiters, three Recruitment Assistants, a Campus Recruiter and an Employer Branding specialist. Together we are responsible for the entire recruitment process within our organisation.
The responsibilities as a Corporate Recruiter are multifaceted. in collaboration with (hiring) managers, you create candidate and sourcing profiles, interview potential new employees and advise on the end-to-end recruitment process. In addition to internal communication and coordination with regard to vacancies, you also ensure that the vacancy is distributed to the specific target groups, by creating the right sourcing and recruitment marketing strategy. You are energized by interacting with internal stakeholders and contributing to the binding of talent to Van Oord. Of course, you will be advised and supported by the Employer Branding Specialist. You will also be supported by a strong employer brand and over 4.500 internal ambassadors. Van Oord’s mostly technical target groups are specific and scarce talent in the market, therefore your added value lies in understanding and acting on the behavior and pull factors of our (potential) candidates. Your resourcefulness comes in handy here!
- Acting as a trusted (strategic) advisor of the (hiring) managers and your HR colleagues;
- Maintaining strong internal relationships and support in all recruitment related matters;
- Engage in effective recruitment and sourcing methods, including the deployment of relevant social media, campaigning, and internal and external networks;
- Conduct selection interviews with applicants and potential candidates;
- Support the (hiring) managers in achieving their business goals;
- Collaborate with your colleagues to optimise the talent acquisition proposition, processes and projects;
- Strengthen the employer brand of the organisation towards our target groups;
- Lead recruitment related projects.
- A bachelor or master degree in HR, Business administration, Commerce, Hospitality or related studies;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sourcing and selecting experienced hires at various levels, preferably in technical industries;
- Passion for the recruitment profession and experience in finding scarce talent;
- Building internal relationships and being able to connect with various stakeholders;
- Team player who works independently with a desire to deliver the best talent into the company;
- Customer-oriented, perseverance and a keen eye on optimising processes and results;
- Up to date as to recruitment trends, innovations and techniques, our target groups and competitors in the market;
- Professional proficiency in Dutch and English.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 2530