Are you looking for a position where you will be closely involved in securing our prominent dredging and hydraulic engineering projects? As a Cost Engineer Dredging you will produce estimates for projects around the globe. Therefore candidates located in- and outside of the EU are welcome to apply!
This is a varied and challenging position in which you play a crucial role in the tender and realization phase of complex hydraulic engineering projects. You do this within an international working environment where you, together with colleagues, build on Van Oord as a multidisciplinary contractor within the sectors Bagger, Offshore and Offshore Wind.
• Drawing up cost estimates for the various tenders;
• Collecting relevant information from the manufacturing, the engineering and the procurement departments and during visits to the project locations;
• Elaboration of these data into budgets with the associated schedules and work descriptions;
• Drawing up work estimates and providing support during the progress phase of the project.
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering with additional the VOUB exam;
• Several years’ experience as a Cost Estimator or similar;
• Experience in drawing up cost estimates for hydraulic engineering and/or civil engineering projects;
• A team player with a commercial and strong analytical and numerical mental ability;
• Willingness to work abroad;
• Good command of the English language.
• a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
• 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
• a pension scheme;
• a variable bonus;
• extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
• an adequate travel allowance;
• collective health insurance (optional);
• flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for this position by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.#LI-POST