Are you looking for a position where you will be closely involved in securing our prominent Offshore Wind projects? If so, read on to find out what Van Oord has to offer. We are looking for a Cost Engineer Subsea Rock Installation for our Engineering & Estimating department at Van Oord Offshore, located in Gorinchem (The Netherlands).
As a Cost Engineer SRI you, together with the tender team, will be responsible for the budgeting and making offers for multi-disciplinary subsea rock installation projects. You will meet regularly with colleagues, the commercially responsible people and the clients, during which you will discuss the cost estimates and the identified opportunities and risks of the projects.
- Collecting relevant information from the manufacturing, the engineering and the procurement departments and during visits to the project locations
- Drawing up cost estimates for the various tenders
- Drawing up work estimates and providing support during the progress phase of the project
- A Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in technical direction
- Several years’ experience as a Cost Estimator, preferably in the offshore industry
- Experience with the execution of offshore or civil engineering projects
- Experience in drawing up cost estimates is an advantage
- A good command of the English language
- A team player with a strong analytical and numerical mental ability
- Understanding of technical issues but also commercially minded
A varied and challenging position in which you play a crucial role in the tender and realization phase of complex offshore projects. You do this in a dynamic working environment where you and colleagues work together on the ambitions of Van Oord.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the position of Cost Engineer Subsea Rock Installation by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Do you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.