Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Data Entry Employee (m/f)? Then read what Van Oord can do for you. For our Data Quality Management department in Rotterdam we are looking for a full-time Data Quality Management Employee.
Data Quality Management is part of the Ship Management Department at Van Oord and is responsible for managing and improving data input, management and improvement of data quality with regard to the demand of internal and external stakeholders (purchasing, logistics, suppliers, etc.). ) and help users of our system by answering questions. The purpose of the function is to carry out all the activities in the Data Quality Management department in a careful, accurate manner and in line with the applicable work rules, processes and other company regulations.
- Administrative support for data entry
- Contributes improvements in the processes regarding Data Quality Management
- Searching and selecting documents
- Checking data for consistency and completeness
- Performing technical administrative work
- Work independently in the database
- You are administratively accurate and keyboard-capable and familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- MBO+ work and thinking level (Maritime education is preferred)
- Knowledge of ship material is an advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- You show the willingness to further develop within the team
- You master the English language (technical / maritime jargon is an advantage) in word and writing
- You are meticulous in your work
- You are flexible with varying priorities
- You can work well in a team or independently
- You have perseverance, show initiative and are eager to learn
- willing to travel
A function in which work in the office and on a project alternate and you have plenty of room to further develop yourself by following training and training. Of course we offer you the opportunity to contribute to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others. We offer an excellent conditional package that fits your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply directly online via the application button below. Still not convinced to apply? Feel free to contact me for more information or other possibilities at Van Oord.
Elise van Kasteren
+31 88 8268190