Are you a professional & experienced Document Management Specialist? Do you prefer a job with responsibility in a challenging project environment? Working at a company that offers you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself as Support team member for the company wide Document Management System? Then please read on!
Van Oord is implementing a new Document Management System for the core business projects. Your role as Document Management Specialist is to strengthen the DMS support team which is part of the QHSE department. During the roll out and operations of the new system, based on Microsoft SharePoint Online. You will be part of a team of 4 persons based in Rotterdam or Gorinchem.
As the Document Management Specialist, you are, with your team, responsible for organizing and providing user training on the new DMS within the organization. In addition, you are busy updating, maintaining and improving the training and associated training materials. To do this, you will actively engage with the end users to gather information. This feedback you use as input for finding creative and innovative solutions to optimize the DMS. Furthermore, you are also responsible for:
- provide professional SharePoint support and customer service to end user
- provide, improve and maintain clear cut instructions on how to use the system
- perform typical system administrative activities
- generate statistics and reports as needed, using custom or packaged tools
- make proposals to improve the system
You are a real team player who switches quickly and can quickly response to changing (work) circumstances. You have experience in and affinity with IT applications, for example Sharepoint Online, and you dare to take initiative. In addition, as a Document Management Specialist you have:
- a higher vocational qualification;
- at least 3 years relevant Document Management experience;
- a strong analytical ability and good communicative skills;
- good communication skills in English and Dutch.
A challenging Document Management Specialist role in a dynamic international working environment in which you will spend time on the work floor and have short lines with the business, IT and development. Besides, there is room for personal development and growth in various areas. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the organization. Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary that fits your responsibilities and experiences;
- Choice of location Rotterdam or Gorinchem, with a chance to go abroad in occasion;
- Flexible working hours;
- more than average number of holidays and an excellent pension scheme;
- an informal team in which a pleasant working environment and cooperation are central;
- a variable bonus;
- more than enough opportunities to develop yourself.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Elise van Kasteren