You like to be challenged as an Electrical Superintendent and work for the Van Oord Fleet of Vessels? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. For the Ship Management department, located in Rotterdam, we are looking for an Electrical superintendent
As an Electrical Superintendent you collaborate with the Technical Superintendent to prepare dockings and repairs on the electrical equipment.
- Advising the Technical Superintendent about the day-to-day situation concerning electrical systems.
- Handling final reports for the superior (both electrical and financial) concerning repairs and reporting back desired improvements to the equipment.
- Supporting the crew in the case of electrical problems on board.
- A higher vocational degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical systems on board vessels.
- Good organisational and analytical skills.
- Service-oriented and cost-conscious.
- A good communicator also in the English language.
- Willing to spend shorter or longer periods of time abroad on a regular basis.
A job at Van Oord that means working on challenging, dynamic, interesting and prestigious projects all around the world. Taking responsibility and see your ideas getting real ! Our employment terms are competitive and comprehensive.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Just contact me for more information or other opportunities.
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Edwin van der Slagt
+31 88 8262968