Are you looking for a challenging job? Where you can search and look for better ways to make the existing archives and data more reachable? Read what Van Oord has to offer you within the E & E department. We are looking for an Employee Archive for the Engineering & Estimating department at Van Oord B.V.
In the role of 'Employee Archive' you are responsible for archiving and for making the data more accessible to employees of the Engineering & Estimating department.
You will support two colleagues with processing the old project data. In addition, you will keep the data up-to-date and you will ensure good publicity of the existing archives on Google Earth and Sharepoint. Through explorations in the field you will gain extensive knowledge and affinity with the work of Van Oord.
- Organizing and managing documented data using Google Earth and Sharepoint
- Advising / contributing ideas about classifying and making the archive and data more accessible
- Collect relevant data for the department
- Examining incoming data to see where it can be archived
- Processing reports, soil data, budgets and literature
- MBO/HBO bachelor level
- Interested to innovate
- Experience with Google Earth and Sharepoint
- A precise and accurate working posture
- Experience with data management, archiving and IT
- Excellent command of the Dutch language
- Good communication skills and a flexible attitude
We offer you a nice working environment with flexible working hours and opportunities to develop yourself further. We offer an excellent conditional package that suits your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.