For the Area Netherlands department at Van Oord Netherlands, based in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Senior EMVI Coordinator (Most Economically Advantageous Tender Coordinator), who will further develop the EMVI team. You have extensive experience as an EMVI writer, you are driven to achieve the best result and you want to take that further at Van Oord Netherlands. In doing so, you will increase our customer focus and the added value of the EMVI department within the Area.
- Delivering a structural improvement in the qualitative element of our result
- Understanding the customer's needs and helping to decide on the correct tender strategy
- Writing and reviewing EMVI plans
- Challenging others to develop new and distinctive ideas
- Initiating and implementing initiatives for improvement
- Actively interacting with tender management
- Co Developing a long-term EMVI strategy
- At least 3-5 years experience in the civil engineering sector
- A relevant university degree or Bachelor degree
- Extensive experience of EMVI, writing and tender strategy
- Experience with Best Value an advantage
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Wide skills (the ability to see the bigger picture, learning capacity, improvement)
- Leadership and a team player (social skills, persuasiveness, the ability to enthuse others and keep them on their toes
- Good command of Dutch language is a must
We offer you a job that mixes working at the office with working on projects, in which you will be given plenty of space to develop your skills. You have a doer's mentality, but above all you are part of a professional, international and collaborative working environment in which innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are the keys to success. At Van Oord, you will also get the opportunity to take your job to a higher level. By means of courses and training sessions, you shape your own career. We offer an excellent package, appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
We are a Dutch family-owned company with 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. Our company culture is one of entrepreneurship and engaged employees. We think and act with responsibility and focus on the long term. Van Oord's people represent 74 different nationalities but they all share the same passion. For water, for technology, for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for maritime challenges and for achieving the best possible result. Whatever the project is, and in whichever of the almost 46 countries in which Van Oord works every year.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Do you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 8202