For the Business Unit Van Oord Netherlands, based in Rotterdam, we are looking for an EMVI Coordinator (Most Economically Advantageous Tender Coordinator), to support the team. You are driven to achieve the best result and want to improve this in the Netherlands. You actively participate in tenders for Dutch projects such as dike reinforcement, quay walls, dredging and
- Adding to the EMVI results of our tenders
- Fathoming the customer needs
- Writing and reviewing EMVI plans
- Challenging others to develop new and distinctive ideas
- Active interaction with tender management
- Adding to the development of long-term EMVI strategies
- Development of own EMVI and BVP knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience in the GWW-sector
- A relevant university- or bachelor’s degree (e.g. Civil Engineering, Communication or Business Administration)
- Experience with EMVI, writing and tender strategy is an advantage
- Experience with Best Value Procurement is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of Dutch language is required
- Customer focused and Team player
We offer you a job that mixes working at the office with working on projects, in which you will be given plenty of space to develop your skills. You have a doer's mentality, but above all you are part of a professional, international and collaborative working environment in which innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are the keys to success. At Van Oord, you will also get the opportunity to take your job to a higher level. By means of courses and training sessions, you shape your own career. We offer an excellent package, appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
We are a Dutch family-owned company with 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. Our company culture is one of entrepreneurship and engaged employees. We think and act with responsibility and focus on the long term. Van Oord's people represent 74 different nationalities but they all share the same passion. For water, for technology, for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for maritime challenges and for achieving the best possible result. Whatever the project is, and in whichever of the almost 46 countries in which Van Oord works every year.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
+31 (0)88 826 8202