As an Estimator you, together with the tender team, will be responsible for the budgeting and making offers for multi-disciplinary and complex dredging, rock and hydraulic engineering projects.
Van Oord in the Netherlands has an excellent opportunity for an estimator. As an estimator you will primarily have the following responsibilities:
- Project analysis;
- Independently prepare cost calculations based on tender documents;
- Contribute to risk assessments and project planning as part of a team;
- Evaluate prices and tenders;
- Draw up proposals for working methods in order to ensure optimum use of people and machine capacity.
- A consistent approach to tendering;
- Team spirit and a passion for working as part of a tendering team is a must;
- Financial acuity;
- Excellent communication skills.
- An excellent salary package
- A large degree of autonomy
- A pleasant working environment;
- Good terms and conditions;
- Plenty of career development opportunities.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Van Oord is a leading international contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow’s world for more than a hundred and fifty years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Apply directly online by clicking on the 'apply' button below. Feel free to contact me for more information or regarding other opportunities within Van Oord.
Come on board and follow us on LinkedIn!
We will not be using external agencies to fill this vacancy.