Within a newly formed Financial Shared Service Center, Record to Report is one of 6 sub-teams. As Financial Assistant, you and the team are responsible for checking and correcting the entire ledger and analyzing / improving various processes of the Financial Shared Service Center.
- Monitoring, checking and correcting ledger accounts
- Drafting reports for various entities / departments
- Critically assessing and executing memorial bookings
- Analyzing and improving processes
You are accurate and have a highly developed analytical / problem solving capacity and do not shy away from a good discussion. In addition, you are a real team player who likes to provide improvements together with others and you are available full-time.
Furthermore, you have:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar job
- A bachelor’s degree
- Resident in the Rotterdam region
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- Plenty of room (and training budget) to develop your professionally and personally, so that you can continue to grow in your role
- A salary that suits your responsibilities
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Sabine van den Elshout