The Finance & Control Department is looking for a Finance Assistant to join our Treasury Services team located in Rotterdam. As a Finance Assistant you provide administrative and analytical support to the Treasury Front Office and you ensure that Treasury accounting transactions are processed accurately, timely and completely. Our Financial Shared Service Center is looking for a full-time enthusiastic and driven Finance Assistant.
- Processes Forex (FX) deals and other Treasury accounting (including cash bank transactions);
- Perform ME reconciliations;
- Verifies and cleanse of suspense accounts;
- Back up Treasury Back Office;
- Optimise procedures.
You are a social person and have good communicative skills. Besides, you are analytical, critically and are able to work independently. Furthermore, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Economics;
- have 5 till 10 years relevant experience in an accounting position;
- can work full-time (40 hours a week);
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas of the finance work field. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional Treasury Services team where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the team and organization.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- excellent secondary employment conditions;
- plenty of room to develop yourself professionally and personally, so that you can continue to grow in your role;
- a salary that suits your responsibilities.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
To fill this vacancy we will not be using agencies.
Sabine van den Elshout
+31 (0)88 826 8174