Record-to-Report is, within a newly formed Financial Shared Service Center, one of the leading departments. As Financial Assistant, you and the team are responsible for checking and correcting the entire general ledger and analysing and improving various processes within the Financial Shared Service Center.
As a finance assistant you monitor, check and correct general ledger accounts and you provide input to the reports for various entities and departments. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- drafting various balance specifications;
- accounting treatment of fixed assets;
- executing memorial bookings.
You are accurate, eager and are able to work under pressure. In addition, you are a real team player who likes to provide improvements together with others and you are available full-time. Besides, you:
- have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a similar job;
- have a completed bachelor’s degree;
- are residing in the environs of Rotterdam;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
A challenging position in a fascinating and international operating organization with room for personal development and growth in various areas. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the organization.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- excellent secondary employment conditions;
- plenty of room to develop yourself professionally and personally, so that you can continue to grow in your role;
- a salary that suits your responsibilities.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online on the position of Finance Assistant by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies.
Sabine van den Elshout
+31 (0)88 826 8174