For the Ship Management department, we are immediately looking for a Functional Application administrator.
The Competence Center for Human Resource Planning (HRP) has been placed within Van Oord's Ship Management Department, which supports the functional management of the resource planning system for Van Oord as a whole. To this end, Dynama's human resource planning system is used. The system is used for all projects within Van Oord and for the planning of the ship's crew. The function As Application Support Specialist Competence Center Resource planning you provide broad functional support for the resource planning system.
- You answer questions from users, resolve incidents and carry out changes
- You are jointly responsible for the roll-out of the application on the worldwide projects
- You will have to familiarize the project members with the design and use of the HRP application
- You will use the HRP system for already implemented projects to further optimize this
- You will take care of individual and group training, both in Rotterdam and on location
- The testing of new releases also belongs to your job package
- An Bachelors degree of working and thinking level
- Experience with drawing up processes and process improvements
- Experience with testing software
- Experience with ITIL and / or BISL
- Experience with XML, SQL is a plus
- Experience with human resource planning is an advantage
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Service-oriented and stress-resistant and analytically strong
- Didactic skills for giving training
- Experiences with an IT service organization is an advantage
- Prepared to work for short periods abroad
- To possess the "drive" to continually improve yourself and your environment, because we want to make a professionalization move at Van Oord in the use and support of our information systems
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional team but also an environment where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet?
Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Edwin van der Slagt, Corporate Recruiter, T: +316-15056874,
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, nl.linkedin.com/in/edwinvanderslagt/
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Elise van Kasteren
+31 88 8268190