Do you have experience in Heavy lift work preparation with an eye for people, technique and processes? Do you want to make a significant contribution to innovation and challenging offshore wind projects? Then we are looking for you! For the department Offshore Wind projects, located in Gorinchem, we are looking for a Heavy Lift Works Manager.
As a Heavy Lift Works Manager you are responsible for solving horizontal and vertical heavy-transport issues. Next to that for the preparation and follow-up of lift and rigging plans and calculations, for the foundation and Wind turbine transport and installation in the Offshore Wind industry. The follow-up, directing, and instructing of prepared work takes place both onshore and offshore.
- Establish safe and efficient lift and rigging plans and calculations
- Participate in the execution in the start-up phase and involvement in the execution phase
- Continuous improvement through evaluation with all stakeholders
- Strive to standardization and optimization of transport and installation processes
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Works Manager, crane operator Crawler Crane (600 capacity or larger) or crane coordinator in areas of onshore & offshore constructions and/or civil engineering projects
- A completed technical education at MBO and/or HBO level, preferably civil engineering or mechanical
- Experience with SPMT, jacking & skidding
- Affinity and experience with pontoon (s), Crane ships, Jack-up ships
- Experience with AutoCad drawing program
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- In possession of one of the following certificates:
- o Appointed person for lifting Operations (CPCS Blue Card)
- o OPITO LOLER Competent person Certificate
- o Execution Lifting Soma or VVT
- o Offshore Crane Operator License (NOGEPA 1.2/Sparrow Stage 3/Soma Stage 3)
- o TCVT/W4-01 crane operator Mobile Crane
- Passionate and accurately working colleague with good communicative and social skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in speaking as well as in writing
- Willingness to travel (inter) nationally to project locations
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You get a lot of responsibility and we offer you the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We also have a package of excellent working conditions tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply directly online via the application button below.
Please do not send applications to my email address. Only online applications via the Van Oord website are processed. You can use the application button at the bottom of the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Bas van der Muren
+31 (0)88 826 2499