Are you looking for a job in an International maritime environment to communicate and improve the safety policy of Van Oord together with your colleagues? Then read on. For the Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) department we are looking for a HSE(Q) Officer (Oil & Gas).
As HSE(Q) Officer you will support the tender/project teams of Van Oord to develop the required QHSE documents for various projects and tenders globally.
- Prepare tender/project specific documentation consisting of actions and necessary requirements
- Communicate and coordinate with all tender/project staff
- Keep track of the specified tender/project planning
- Analyzing client requirement
- Support the tender/project management ensuring all QHSE aspects are embedded in tender/project plans in line with the Van Ooord Management System
- Advise the Tender/project teams of applicable Legal requirements
- Higher Educational Level (bachelor degree) in the QHSE, Engineering or maritime field
- NEBOSH General
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar job Demonstrable knowledge of global health and safety legislation, HSE systems and standards
- Knowledge within the Gas & Oil industry and Gas and Oil Clients
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (Spoken and written)
- Be socially and communicatively skilled and can make the translation from theory to practical solutions
- Analytic, structured, planned and result-oriented
- Willingness to travel abroad
We offer you a varied and international work environment with possibilities to develop further. A function in which work in the office and on a project alternate where you will have plenty of room to develop yourself. Of course we offer you the opportunity to contribute to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others. For the right candidate we offer an excellent conditional package based on your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!