Do you want to be part of designing and executing the Digital Agenda of Van Oord? Are you the enthusiastic and experienced Identity Management & Cloud Systems Engineer we’re looking for? A team player who is focused on adding value for our customers by constantly seeking to improve and innovate our IT Services. Read on to see what we can offer you.
For the IT Operations team, part of the Rotterdam based IT organization, we are looking for a full-time Identity Management & Cloud Systems Engineer to strengthen the team. The IT Operations team is a multiskilled team responsible for the delivery of high-quality IT services with a focus on availability, continuity and security.
- Responsibility for the health, performance, availability and security of our on-premise and cloud Identity & Access Management system landscape and our O365 and Azure system landscape
- Delivering IT services that support the Van Oord organization to meet its goals. Our key drivers are: customer focus, proactivity, innovation, flexibility, zero touch, automation and first time right delivery
- Ensuring optimum performance, availability and 'health' of on-premise and cloud Identity & Access Management system landscape and our O365 and Azure system landscape
- Dealing with disruptions, analysing and problem solving
- Preparing and performing upgrades, updates, patches and other changes
- Strive for maximum automation of repetitive systems operations tasks
- Documenting technical solutions and writing standard operation procedures (SOP’s)
- Being part of challenging and multidiscipline infrastructure projects
- Bachelor degree and background
- Experience with a minimum of 5 years relevant and recent work experience in a similar role, preferably in a medium/large international organization
- Extensive technical knowledge of and experience with Identity and Access Management solutions and understanding of Authentication Flows and User Management
- Experience with Active Directory Authentication, Multi-factor authentication and Single Sign On methods
- Experience with supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, etc.)
- Extensive technical knowledge of and experience with O365 services and Azure IaaS environments
- LEAN certification or willing to become certified
- Analytic, service oriented, proactive, flexible, energetic and stress resistant;
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English languages (written and spoken)
- A team player who takes ownership, with good communication skills and capable of building bridges between the other IT-disciplines and our customers
- Good sense of humour
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas of the IT work field. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional IT environment where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.