Are you looking for a job in an international environment where you will experience finance-related challenges every day? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Our international projects division is looking for Project Controllers
Project controllers are part of the project team abroad. They are responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing Finance and Control issues on-site at projects and in our offices all over the world.
- Managing the total project accounting
- Advising on and offering support in such areas as financing, procurement, and financial models
- Acting as a financial sparring partner for the project manager
- Preparing financial and management reports
- Managing cash, such as cash flow prognoses and foreign exchange risks
- Managing audits and tax issues at projects
- Recruiting and managing the local finance team
- Offering logistics and operational support
- A Bachelor or Master in Business Economics or Business Administration
- At least four years’ experience in an international project environment
- Control experience with civil engineering or infrastructure projects
- Affinity with the Maritime or Civil Engineering sector
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong communication skills and a result-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently and think analytically
- Interest in working with people from other cultures
- You must be prepared to spend an average of eight months a year working abroad (with breaks).
We will give you the responsibility and freedom to successfully contribute to completing innovative and prestigious projects in a challenging international work environment. We also offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Applying for this vacancy can exclusively be done online. As soon as we have evaluated the possibilities for you within Van Oord we will inform you right away.
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
To fill this vacancy we will not be using agencies.