For the Human Resources department of Van Oord we are looking for a new intern per February 2019. Do you have a passion for people and would like to put this into practice within a large and international company? Do you like to think about new ways to attract young talent to Van Oord as an employer? We are looking for an intern to support our Campus Recruiter!
For a 'high performance organization', attracting and recruiting new employees is essential. Talent Acquisition focuses on the search and selection of external talents for Van Oord. In addition, Talent Acquisition is responsible for the Employer Branding of our organisation in the labor market. Being present at recruitment events for students, such as business days and in-house days is also an important task.
- Support in the recruitment and selection of all interns within the organization
- Support in the selection for our traineeship
- Visiting campus events
- Supporting the organization of Recruitment events, such as business days and in-house days;
- Your own projects, for example in the area of employer branding or analyzing data about the starters labor market or other parts of our recruitment process
- Thinking along and working on the development of the department.
- Bachelor student, preferably a study in Human Resource Management, Communication or Marketing;
- Affinity with (campus) recruitment, marketing and / or HR
- Independent and dare to take control;
- You get easy in contact with people, is enthusiastic and communicatively strong;
- You are able to plan, organize and work accurately;
- Inquisitive, commercial, proactive and hands-on.
- A good command of the English language
- From February at least 3 days per week available for 5 or 6 months
Besides working hard and learning a lot, the social side of an internship can not be missed! Van Oord has a Young Van Oord community, which organizes various activities ranging from excursions and lectures to workshops, brainstorming sessions and sports competitions.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation letter. Upload it immediately via the button below. If you have any questions please contact Sandra de Waal, Campus Recruiter.
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599