Do you see a challenge in achieving a healthy environment for our employees? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you.
To improve the employability, health and vitality of our employees Van Oord has started a Stay Fit program. As part of this Stay Fit program we started with the construction of a fitness room at our head office in Rotterdam. For this brand new fitness room with Matrix fitness equipment and a view over the River Maas, we are looking for an enthusiastic intern or graduate who will guide our employees during their fitness activities. The fitness room will be open from the end of May, so from that moment it is possible to do an internship.
- Support Van Oord employees during their fitness activities.
- Promote our fitness room and Stay Fit program internally via intranet, narrowcast and other channels.
- Coordinate group lessons instructed by colleagues, or be a group lesson instructor yourself!
- BSc Physical Education (HALO, ALO, S&B or similar)
- You have excellent social skills and can work independently
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages
We offer a varied international, intercultural working environment with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599