Are you studying Civil engineering and do you want to spend your internship in a challenging environment abroad? Are you ambitious and have you always had your sights set on an international internship? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Our operations department is seeking interns for our international dredging projects.
As an intern you will work under the guidance of an experienced coach. You will be given your own set of tasks and responsibilities, making you a fully-fledged member of the project team.
- Performing soil studies en drawing up reports.
- Checking the quality of the material.
- Extending quay walls and taking measurements.
- Supervising local workers.
- You are enrolled in a vocational, professional or university programme in civil engineering.
- An enthusiastic student who is interested in working in a(n) (international) technical environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of the English language and, preferably, other languages as well.
We offer you a varied and international working environment in which you will get the chance to work abroad, gaining experience in dredging and operational processes. Besides, you will help us carry out our prestigious international projects successfully.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the position of International Operations internship by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Would you like to know more about and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Wouter van der Es