Are you creative, do you have innovative ideas and are you interested in a job in which you are challenged every day? Then read what van Oord can offer you! Van Oord is immediately looking for a intern at one of our Offshore Wind projects.
In the role of Intern Project Engineer you are involved in an offshore wind project from design to installation. You work alternately from our office in Gorinchem or at the project location.
- Act as a discussion partner for the Project Manager, the project team and other stakeholders
- Preparing and implementing specific (work) methods with risk analyzes
- Coordinate and advise in case of technical problems
- Review and follow-up of documentation from, among others, subcontractors
- Checking document control registers to ensure that work instructions, working methods and drawings have been issued.
- Bachelor or Master Mechanical or Civil Engineering, preferably with specialization in Offshore Engineering or Maritime Infrastructure
- A good command of English, in word and writing
- Strong communication and social skills
- An independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, dare to take decisions and work in project teams
- A flexible attitude towards traveling and working at a project location
- You are living near the office in Gorinchem
We offer a varied international, intercultural working environment with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
You can apply via the button below. If you have questions, feel free to contact me!
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599