Passionate about technology and water? Ambitious and looking for an internship in the Netherlands? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you. Van Oord Nederland is seeking interns to work on the execution of our projects in the Netherlands.
Van Oord Nederland in Gorinchem (the Netherlands) is responsible for executing our onshore and offshore civil engineering projects in the Netherlands. During your internship you will be a fully-fledged member of the project team, the ideal environment in which to learn. Every project has its unique challenges. The focus during your internship will be on logistics and technology. A coach will provide effective guidance throughout your internship.
- Working as an Assistant Superintendent, with one of your tasks being to draw up reports.
- Carrying out soil inspections and measurements.
- Checking the quality of the material.
- Enrolment in a higher professional or university programme in civil engineering (or similar).
- An enthusiastic personality who can shoulder responsibility and take the initiative.
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages.
We offer an internship that gives you an opportunity to acquire work experience in marine contracting and to acquaint yourself with our organisation.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online before 30 October by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Feel free to contact me for more information!
Attention! Candidates have the opportunity to apply for this vacancy until 30 October. For this reason it is possible that you will not receive a reply from us until the beginning of November.
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599