Are you looking for a challenging job in which you will contribute to efficient and commercial procurement and supply chain management within tenders and projects? If so, read on to see what Van Oord could offer you. For the Procurement & Supply Chain department at our office in Gorinchem, we are looking for a full-time: Junior Procurement & Supply Chain Engineer Offshore & Offshore Wind
In the role of Junior Procurement Engineer, you will support the procurement engineers in the procurement of challenging sub-contracting packages for offshore & offshore wind projects. You will be involved in all phases of the project; tender, preparation and execution.
- Support in procurement activities for projects in quotation processing as well as in execution phase of a project
- Examination & comparing of offers - Keeping and maintaining contact with the suppliers and subcontractors
- Proactively conduct in- and external research and coordination of procurement related activities
- BSc/ MSc civil, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Solid technical understanding and able to read technical drawings
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in order to exchange information internally and externally
- Thorough experience with Excel
- Good command of the English language in reading as well as in writing
A challenging purchasing role in a dynamic international working environment with an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills with job-specific training and education.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.