As a junior project controller you will be working on the project Afsluitdijk ‘Levvel’ in Den Oever. De Afsluitdijk is a major dam and causeway in the Netherlands and is being renovated and preserved in an innovative way. The original monumental sluices are being renovated and extended with additional sluices and pumps. As the junior project controller, you contribute to the strengthening of this Dutch hydraulic engineering landmark!
Your focus as the junior project controller is on managing and controlling the progress of this project. The tasks that are part of this are:
• You make prognoses of small subprojects
• You support the responsible project controllers of the bigger subprojects
• In addition, you monitor costs and maintain and update the staff budget
• You contribute to correct and timely monthly and quarterly reports
• Furthermore, you advise the project manager, solicited and unsolicited, regarding the progress and prognoses
You have a positive-critical attitude and good communication skills. Furthermore, you are good analyzing figures, trends and developments. In addition, you have:
• HBO work and thinking level
• 1 till 3-year experience in a financial work environment
• experience with Excel
• ambition to grow in project control
• are inquisitive, motivated, flexible and interested in large technical projects
• have good command of the Dutch language.
A challenging role in a fascinating and international working environment with room for personal development and growth in various areas. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the organization. Furthermore, we offer:
• a salary that fits your responsibilities and experiences;
• more than average number of holidays
• an excellent pension scheme;
• more than enough opportunities to develop yourself and on professional level.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology. Are you the junior project controller we are looking for, for the Levvel project? Apply immediately!
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Sabine van den Elshout