Do you want to learn the tricks of the trade in a dynamic international working environment? Then read further what Van Oord can do for you.
At the secretariat of the Area Netherlands, located in Rotterdam, we have an internship available for a student MBO Management Assistant - level 4 BBL. The secretariat provides support in particular to the area director and area managers, but of course also to other colleagues in the department where appropriate.
- Telephone management
- Calendar management
- Postal management
- Reserve meeting rooms
- Register a visitor / pick up a visitor at the reception
- Manage area mailbox
- Prepare reports
- Assisting in organizing anniversaries and pension celebrations
- Assisting in organizing the annual area meeting
- Ordering promotional gifts
- Ordering business cards
- Various administrative work / digital archiving
- Following a MBO 4 level secretarial study
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Good communicative skills
- You are a team player
- Service oriented
We offer you an internship at the secretariat of the Netherlands area, where you will learn to perform various secretarial activities independently.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Then click on the button below to apply!
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599