Do you want to learn the tricks of the trade in a dynamic international working environment? Then read further what Van Oord can do for you.
At the office management of the Area Netherlands, located in Rotterdam, we have an internship available for a student MBO Management Assistant - level 4 BBL. The secretariat provides support in particular to the area director and area managers, but but when needed offers also support to other colleagues in the department.
- Telephone management
- Calendar management
- Postal management
- Reserve meeting rooms
- Register a visitor / pick up a visitor at the reception
- Manage area mailbox
- Prepare reports
- Assisting in organizing anniversaries and pension celebrations
- Assisting in organizing the annual area meeting
- Ordering promotional gifts
- Ordering business cards
- Various administrative work / digital archiving
- Following a MBO 4 level secretarial study
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- You are a team player
- Service oriented
We offer you an internship at the secretariat of the Netherlands area, where you will learn to perform various secretarial activities independently.
About Van Oord
We are a Dutch family-owned company with 150 years of experience as an international marine contractor. Our company culture is one of entrepreneurship and engaged employees. We think and act with responsibility and focus on the long term. Van Oord's people represent 74 different nationalities but they all share the same passion. For water, for technology, for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for maritime challenges and for achieving the best possible result. Whatever the project is, and in whichever of the almost 46 countries in which Van Oord works every year.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Then click on the button below to apply!
Sandra de Waal
+31 88 8268599