Recent graduates have a look at this! Are you recently graduated or about to graduate for your bachelor or master mechanical or civil engineering? Do you have affinity with Offshore Wind and would you like to play a central as well as a commercial role in tender teams? If so, read on to find out what Van Oord has to offer. Van Oord Offshore Wind, in Gorinchem (The Netherlands) is looking for a Junior Tender Engineer for its Engineering and Estimating department.
As a Junior Tender Engineer you will support the Tender Manager in organising and managing the tender process of one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer.
- Organising and managing less complex project-based and content-based tender processes
- Compiling and writing tender documents
- Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders
- Evaluation of tender processes
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Proven interest in the offshore (wind) industry
- Experience in the execution of hydraulic engineering and/ or civil technical projects is an advantage
- Knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce
- An excellent command of the English language
- Customer minded and a representative attitude
- An analytically strong colleague who is result and collaboration minded
- Outstanding communicative and social skills
Van Oord offers a challenging working environment with attractive opportunities for further development. In addition, we can provide an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.