As a Land Surveyor you are responsible for measuring and plotting projects as efficiently as possible in ground-, road- and hydraulic engineering. You execute measurements and work independently and set the measured values. Your activities are based at our office in Rotterdam and you will work on our projects in the Netherlands. You work independently or with a survey team. Furthermore, you are the first point of contact for the implementation and the client.
As a Land Surveyor you are responsible for the implementation of (main)dimensions for an infrastructural project. You make 3D-signs for machine controls (GPS) and you perform 3D measurements. In addition you:
- Execute and check drawing;
- converse the design drawings to dimensional drawings;
- making work drawings;
- performing control measurements and calculations.
As a Land Surveyor you have knowledge and experience with (measuring) equipment and total stations.
- have completed a MBO education, preferable in land surveying or geodesy;
- have preferably knowledge and experience with (Auto)CAD;
- are in possession of a driving license B;
- have good command of the Dutch language (spoken and written).
A challenging role in a fascinating and international working environment with room for personal development and growth in various areas. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the organization. Furthermore, we offer:
- a salary that fits your responsibilities and experiences;
- more than average number of holidays;
- an excellent pension scheme;
- more than enough opportunities to develop yourself and on professional level.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.