Are you looking for a challenging job in a dynamic international working environment in which you will contribute to the further development of Learning & Development within Van Oord at both the operational and tactical level? If so, read on to see what Van Oord has to offer. For the Personnel & Organization department, based in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Learning & Development Advisor (32 hours).
In the position of Learning & Development Advisor, you will be responsible for various Academy programmes with a strong link to the practical and technical training programmes. It is a broad role in which you have both feet in the operational clay, arrange hands-on matters and advise on management level.
- Purchasing and Creating effective and innovative learning solutions at all levels of the organization
- Introducing new technologies and methodologies in the area of workplace learning and blended learning (vision 70:20:10) through the Learning Management System
- Advising Management, P&O Advisors and employees on development
- Managing and supervising projects at the boundary between organizational change and learning
- Communication about the available offer of training programmes and other learning solutions delivered via intranet and the Learning Management System (among other things)
- Responsibility for preparing (parts of) the annual schedule, keeping an eye on the budget and vendor management
- Getting to the bottom of requirements plus giving advice and sharing expertise
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in e.g. Education Studies or Business Administration
- At least 5 years' work experience as a L&D professional, preferably in business
- Affinity and experience with digital learning and Learning Management Systems
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English
- Capable of exerting influence to bring about change and take initiatives that lead to results which have an impact
- A team player who is persuasive and has organizational sensitivity and a strong customer focus
- Excellent communication and social skills
Working for Van Oord means contributing to challenging, dynamic and international projects. You will be given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice. We can offer a comprehensive and competitive package.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application to my email address. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using the apply button underneath the vacancy.
Self-employed workers are also invited to applicate.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
Elise van Kasteren
+31 88 8268190