As a Logistics Assistant you will be working together with your colleagues in our yard in Moerdijk. You most important tasks are to ensure correct goods flows and that orders are delivered on time.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as:
- Expedition work;
- Receipt goods and survey equipment;
- Booking and clearing of goods,survey equipment and packing notes;
- Packaging of and testing (basic) survey equipment;
- All associated administrative work.
You are reliable and a real go-getter. In addition, you are communicatively and physically strong.
- have a MBO work- and thinking level;
- have good command of the Dutch and English language;
- have affinity with technology;
- are available full-time (40 hours a week);
- are familiar with regulations and compliance in logistics;
A challenging position in a fascinating and international operating organization. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the organization.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- a salary that suits your responsibilities;
- excellent secondary employment conditions.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Do you want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn!
To fill this vacancy we will not be using agencies.
Sabine van den Elshout
+31 (0)88 826 8174