As a Logistics Assistant you can be versatile. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for all goods flows in our workshop in Moerdijk and you ensure that orders are delivered on time.
You are employable for multiple tasks in the warehouse, such as:
- Expedition work
- Receipt goods / survey equipment
- Booking / clearing of goods / survey equipment and packing notes
- Packaging of survey equipment
- All associated administrative work
- Testing survey equipment (basic)
You are reliable and a real go-getter. In addition, you are widely employable and communicatively strong.
Furthermore, you have:
- Work and think at a MBO level
- A good command of the Dutch and English language
- An affinity with technology
- Available full-time and physically strong
- Familiar with regulations and compliance in logistics
A challenging position in a fascinating and international operating organization. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the goals of the organization.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- A salary that suits your responsibilities
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Sabine van den Elshout