Are you passionate about management systems and believe that procedures need to work for an organisation and not otherwise? Do you have analytical skills to review different information and make changes for continuous improvement in our organisation?
Our Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) Department in Rotterdam is looking for a Management System Coordinator QA/HSE. QHSE Systems has as the main aim to ensure coordination of different processes and systems that are used and deployed across the organisation. Having the coordination of all QHSE systems centralized under one department allows us to make cross-connection and to identify opportunities for improvement of our systems (generating from audits, improvements, incidents, complaints, etc.). These can be afterwards implemented into the management system or document management system and rolled-out throughout the organisation.
- Development and maintenance of Van Oord Management System (VOMS) in line with ISO standards (ISO 9001 – Quality, ISO 14001 – Environment, ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety, ISO 50001 – Energy, VCA, etc.)
- Support the Van Oord organisation in maintaining and improving the management system. The job involves working with different departments within Van Oord, in order to ensure compliance with VOMS and achieve continual improvement
- Management of internal audit programme (conducting internal management system audits, follow-up and monitoring of audit actions)
- Support and guidance during external audits, maintaining relation with external certification organisation
- Incident registration, management and follow-up, including trend analysis, communication and lessons learned
- Maintain the QHSE document register and VOMS document register
- Support QHSE management with preparation of management reports (statistics, status of KPIs, annual plan, quarterly reports, management review)
- Higher vocational degree or equivalent (HBO, technical, civil engineering, business administration)
- At least five years of work experience with QHSE and implementation of management systems (preferably in the similar industry: marine contracting, infrastructure, oil and gas, chemistry) and continual improvement and processes management
- Computer literate (good command of MS Office, Qlik, sharepoint)
- Experience with working and implementation of QHSE standards and understand the ISO philosophy.f
- Good command of written and spoken English; Dutch
- Your home residence is in vicinity of Rotterdam
- Professional approach, analytical thinking, strong interpersonal skills;
- Travelling on Van Oord’s projects around the world for internal and external audits
We offer you a varied and international work environment with possibilities to develop further. A function in which work in the office and on a project alternate and you have plenty of room to develop yourself by following training. Of course we offer you the opportunity to contribute to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others. We offer an excellent conditional package that fits your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Elise van Kasteren