Do you see it as a challenge to be the connection between practice and theory, are you technically skilled and do you want to work for a leading international company? Then read what Van Oord can offer you. For the Ship Management Department in Rotterdam we are looking for a Team Manager Competence Center (GRIP).
The Competence Center Human Resource Planning (HRP) has been placed within Van Oord's Ship Management Department, which supports the management for the human resource planning system for Van Oord as a whole. For this purpose, Dynama's human resource planning system is used. The system is used for all projects within Van Oord and for the planning of the ship's crew.The Competence Centers (CC) has a central role in the functional support of the HRP system. The CC is responsible for supporting, dealing with the issues, supervising the roll-out and periodically giving training to project employees and fleet personnel.
- As a Team Manager Competence Center Resource Planning you are jointly responsible for further optimizing the use of the HRP system and for better optimizing the information needs of the office, projects and ships.
- You maintain contacts with the supplier and ensure the testing and implementation of new releases
- You manage a team of 4 people and you are responsible for maintaining relationships with your internal customers
- Bachelor education level
- Experience with managing a team
- Experience with application management, affinity with resource planning
- Affinity with IT and IT Service Management processes (especially Incident and Change process)
- Knowledge of testing software releases
- Experience with project management (Prince 2) and stakeholder management is an advantage
- Knowledge of working with agile is an advantage
- Organization sensitively, plan-based and structured
A challenging position within a vibrant and international operating organization, with opportunities for personal development and growth in many areas. You’ll become part of a dynamic and professional team but also an environment where innovation, automation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key to meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online by using the button below. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact me for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!