• Further mature the planning framework, tools, processes and systems for successful project delivery across Van Oord
• Seek interaction with other disciplines and project management to further strengthen the integrated project control and management capabilities.
• Assure the projects’ planning approach remains fit for purpose and state of art.
• Motivate and mentor our planners to enhance their performance.
• experience in mentoring and advising from junior planners to senior management on the application of planning frameworks;
• high energy, proactive professional with the skills and experience of performing complex, multidisciplinary EPC projects yourself;
• extensive experience with planning, developed and implemented standards, tools, processes and systems for successful project delivery;
• strong knowledge of earned value management, probabilistic scheduling techniques;
• ideally, you have been involved in 4D-BIM that enables the sequence of events to be depicted visually;
• excellent command of the English language.
As Planning Manager, you will join a team of hard-working fellow planners in the Planning, Risk and Process Management Department. Together, you will work on innovative solutions in a broad range of businesses, in The Netherlands and abroad. Our state-of-the-art technology ensures that you will always be working at the cutting edge and contributing to pushing back boundaries in order to create innovation. Next to your benefits package you will have plenty of room (and a training budget) to develop professionally and personally, so that you can continue to grow within your role.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?