As Manager Position & Trade within the Business Unit Netherlands you maintain all contacts internally and externally with regard to the purchase, delivery and sale of sand, soil and clay for all projects within Van Oord Netherlands. You also advise in tender teams and projects in the field of laws and regulations for raw materials and the logistical possibilities and transport.
- responsible for purchasing, delivery and selling sand, soil and clay for all Van Oord Netherlands projects;
- maintaining and developing a network of clients for trading and supplying;
- responsible for advice on purchasing / marketing strategy, logistical possibilities, relevant legislation and regulations for raw and building materials;
- project development / business development concerning sand extraction and storage locations.
- a completed HBO / University degree in civil engineering / business administration;
- minimum 2-5 years of experience in a similar trading position;
- good knowledge of the soil / sand / clay market;
- excellent command of the Dutch language;
- a commercially driven personality with excellent analytical skills;
- in possession of good communication and social skills.
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.
Do you like to know more about Van Oord and want to stay informed of other vacancies within Van Oord? Climb aboard and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo and Facebook!
+31 (0)88 826 8756