Would you like to build and lead the team responsible for Van Oord's internal bank? Are you interested in global treasury operations, complex currency processes, global cash management and can you link them to what is happening within an organisation? If so, read what Van Oord could offer you. For our Corporate Treasury department (head office in Rotterdam) we are looking for a full-time Manager Treasury Operations.
In your role as Manager Treasury Operations you will lead, build out and manage the treasury operations team (3FTE). You are responsible for managing and enhancing vVn Oord’s global treasury operations including global cash management, cash optimization and hedging and act like a true business partner. You will drive treasury projects such as the next phase of our in house bank and improvement of our cash flow forecasting as part of our global professionalization strategy. Moreover, you are keen to challenge status quo by introducing valuable recommendations for improvements, while also building support for and leading the implementation of these improvements. In the position of Manager Treasury Operations you will report to the Director Treasury.
The Corporate Treasury department consists of a team of 12 driven colleagues. The department is responsible for managing financial risks, managing the global liquidity of Van Oord, managing the warranty portfolio and arranging corporate export credit and project finance.
- Build out and lead the treasury operations with a focus on treasury activities and a small team of treasury professionals
- First point of contact for the Group Treasurer (intern: director treasury), business unit, staff departments and projects on operational treasury topics such as liquidity requirements, exposure management and cash management structures
- True business partner and expert role on treasury services
- Create, maintain and act upon policies, procedures and KPIs for treasury operations
- Drive change through project lead roles in transformation projects within treasury and as part of our global professionalization strategy
- Communication on compliance towards financial counter parties
- Represent Van Oord to financial institutions, external advisers, governmental institutions and joint venture partners to ensure continuing access to financing and risk management services
- A Master degree in finance, economics or accounting
- 10+ years' work experience in treasury operations, preferably within a large international organisation
- Proven skills in management and treasury transformations
- Experience with SWIFT and ITS
- Excellent command of the English language, preferably the Dutch language as well
- Professional qualifications such as AMCT/RT/CFA are a plus
- A person who operates with considerable autonomy and drive change while maintaining a highly professional service level based on professional communication and sound analytical skill
- Strong project management skills and team management experience
- Hands-on mentality, a result oriented approach and enjoying working in a dynamic and challenging environment
* A background check and an online assessment will be part of the selection procedure *
Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- a salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 32 leave days of which a max. of 7 days can be appointed as collective leave days;
- a pension scheme;
- a variable bonus;
- extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- an adequate travel allowance;
- collective health insurance (optional);
- flexible working hours.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Apply online for the job by using the button below! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me for more information about the vacancy.